Cant use doors, LCD text, more

mux duk shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

After a few days of building i can't get to open doors or change text in LCDs, i have admin tools enabled to allow all consoles - not working. Replacing not working, removing script blocks not working(they used to run whips auto door and airlock), renaming not working, rejoining not working. Control panel is opening, but all settings do nothing (e.g open-close door). Grids have power for a few years to come. Basically it hasn't fixed itself for 2 days now.

I am the owner of every block. Some blocks are set to share with all. Same thing on all grids. This is a public server, you may join to check stuff yourself. Screenshots wont help. Server name is anno 2200

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. I see that your server is using several mods. Please try to disable the mods one by one and then restart the server. Unless it can be reproduced on a clean, un-modded server, it is usually caused by a certain mod or by

combination of mods which we have no control over. Can you please confirm this issue also occurs without mods?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file