Projector spawns uranium in reactors!!!!!(possible cheating)

Laimonas Lemon shared this bug 3 years ago
Reported

If Bluprint was made with 100ingots in it reactor. the projector spawns that uranium in the reactor when its built so you can grind it down and collect uranium as much as you want....... that ruining game experience for me cose i was depending on ice supplay this needs fixing asap!!!!!! here made a video! its bad quality but you will get the idea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7AB1d6hN3w&ab_channel=LaimonasLemon

Replies (6)

photo

I found out that basicly that happens with the old bluprints (i think)... like very old...from 2014 or so..

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. Could you please provide us with the affected blueprint? You can access your Blueprint files by typing %appdata% into your windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Please zip the file and attach it here. Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

There u go. I got it. this is same Blueprint as it is in video..... i hope u can fix it cose its serious problem..... people like to use exploits....

photo

Thank you!

photo

Glad to help.

photo
photo

Too bad its not mine blueprint... but it is basicly npc ship. Called something like ''business merchant'' if memory serves..... that with huge solar panels.... so it is just grinded down a bit.....no mods used i believe but not 100% sure....... i try to provide a blueprint as soon as i can contact with the player that has it........

photo

Hello!

Thank you for the blueprint, I reproduced this issue and reported it to our programmers to fix it.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello!

We'd like to inform you that this issue will be fixed in the next update (version 198). Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

photo

@Keen: I guess this has already been fixed then. Close?

photo

That's me that should close this topic?? or Keen?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file