Spider AI acting weird

Moldyblaster shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

Hello, me and my friends are playing on a non dedicated survival server which I host.

Right now we are on the alien planet and are making bases, we are roughly 1k away from each other right now as we build and the alien spiders will very rarely spawn and attack anyone other than me (The host).

If spiders do spawn at other players then a lot of the time they appear to burrow and then re-appear at me to attack me. Sometimes the spiders spawn at me and will run away to go attack my friend's bases too even though they are like a kilometre away.

This is my only experience with the spiders in multiplayer and am not sure on how they act in dedicated servers but at least in non-dedicated servers they don't really work properly.

One more thing is that even though the floor of my base is a few blocks off of the ground with light armour block frames underneath to prevent spiders spawning underneath the base, the spiders will instead appear inside of my base as they burrow through the floor of my base meaning they will spawn while I'm building vehicles or afk or something and will attack me.

Anyone else having these problems or is there a way to fix this?

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file