This object is in archive! 

Sparks of the future DLC skins broken

Yuri Gasai shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

When i reload the save/restart the game, the neon paint skin on Transparent LCD resets and shows only the color, without the neons. Not sure if more blocks have the same problem but i know for sure that it happens every time so it would probably be a good idea to check all the blocks for that issue.

It happened both in hosted multiplayer sessions and singleplayer, creative and survival.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Yuri!

I appreciate this thread is quite old, is this a problem that still persists for you? We have had a number of updates since your post so hope this no longer happens. If this is the case I will close the thread for you :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!