Every game I start, save and come back to has to be started using experimental

Jos Vroon shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

Hello,

Titel says it all.

After the upgrade to Frostbite, that can only be played in experimental for some odd reason, I receive above mentioned bug.

If I start any game on normal mode I am forced to go experimental if I come back and want to continue.

Freeks me out big time. ITS AN OPTION NOT MANDATORY

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Keen Peoples!

Love your work, hate this bug.

Occasionally when I return attempt to load my saved game I am told "Saved world is in Experimental Mode" and that I have to enable experimental mode to load it. I have never used experimental mode, so why would the game save with this setting?

I have checked all the settings in the various .sbc and .cfg files and experimental mode is set false everywhere.

I've attached the latest log file. Fortunately one of the backup saves loaded without this error.

Please fix this, I really don't want to enable experimental mode.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the entertainment!

photo

An update to the above.

The backup game I loaded successfully and saved later now claims it was saved in experimental mode again.

Changing the game's "online mode" setting to "offline" allows the game to load without changing to experimental mode. Changing this back to "friends" causes the same experimental mode error.

Cheers!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file