This object is in archive! 

Door that comes with sci fi DLC doesn't place or work

Jacob Quignon shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

I have used the DLC in experimental mode and have loved every second trying out the new engine models and what I could do to make new kinds of ships and rovers but for some reason when i was making a base it just wouldn't let me place the door, meaning it wouldn't snap to the wall or function when it did exist all it would do is drain power from my reactor

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. i wasn't able to reproduce your issue, can you please provide us with a video? Sci-Fi Sliding Door are only available as a small grid.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Keen,

Please consider updating the Sci-Fi Sliding Door to be used on both Large and Small grid. This would be a great addition for large grid ships and stations to add a little Sci-Fi feel.

photo

Hello!

Please submit your suggestion into the Feedback section: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topics/idea/status/all/category/all/sort/popular/page/1

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer(s),

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!