[v195.021] Small Drills on Vehicles don't mine geodes/rocks

Marcel shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

Hi. I was playing at a map generated prior to the Sparks of Future Major Update.

By playing today, when i tried to mine a geode/rock with Nickel with a small Drill, it just did not destroyed the voxel, nor mined any resource from the rock.

I tried to use a small drill, brought to the tool bar using the Block tools tab, not the All blocks tab, so i could command the drill from the vehicle using the mouse buttons.

I also tried to install the small drill in an airship, but i faced the same problem.

Finally, when i tried to use the manual drill, the resources appeared normally, and the voxel was altered by the manual drill.

Should i attach my savegame for you to check?

Thanks!

Replies (3)

photo

Hey, the minor update of today patched this issue already!

Thanks!

As i already tested today, this issue is solved. Please, put a notch over this squashed bug!

Congrats! And Regards!

photo

Unfortunately this bug returned and got weird...

I tested just one vehicle with a drill already attached at it. The drilling returned to normal, as i stated in my previous comment.

I was so happy that i dismounted the drill from one vehicle, the original vehicle i used to write about this bug report, to an another vehicle, this time an airship at the same savegame.

I built the drill on the airship and... no voxel destruction, nor resourcers being drilled and transferred to my storages.

Even when i dismantle and rebuild the drill, i cannot drill resources at rocks/geodes. I still can mine rocks/ice from the planet voxel,, but no geodes. I tested at a Nickel and at a Magnesium geode this second time, but no resources from the small drill.

I even tried to exit the game and reload it, but no luck to me at this time.

Actually, this bug halted my will to play for this week, but if you need any info about how to reproduce i will provide the info you may need. Thanks!

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file