This object is in archive! 

GPS Markers

ItzMeViolet shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello Keen

Ever since the Sparks of the Future Update came out i have been unable to delete markers. Like i can't delete them at all. So i was hoping that you guys would fix it which would be a pleasure.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us however I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. Can you please provide us with a world where you are experiencing this issue? You can also try to verify your game files in Steam.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I do had this problem as well. After many testing. It seem that the game will delete the marker but won't update the GUI after you relog into the game. From my testing. This seem to be VERY random to which marker will do this. But of course there is another bug right now where the game will reset all gps marker to default value when you relog into the server.. There are many bug reports about this one (https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/gps-markers-names-lost-after-logout-seems-urgent). There is another bug with the gps is that a new gps marker was made for no reason in a location where i've never been nor will i be going there at all. It seem the GPS is just all right down buggy right now.

photo

More information about this bug:

It seem if you make new GPS markers in this updated version of the game (1.195.x). You will be able to delete it as normal. But if the markers are made before the update (1.195.x). There is a chance that the marker will do what this bug report says.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

It´s quite long time from last comment. Are you still experiencing any issues regarding GPS? I was not able to reproduce it on current versions - made the GPS markers on v196 and updated to v197. After updating and running the game, I was able to delete previously created markers just fine. Maybe it was just when going from mentioned version (195) as you wrote.

Can you please confirm it is not happening to you as well anymore?

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!