O2/H2 Not working.

SpaceEngineer shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

Hello,

I wanted to let you guys know that the most recent update of Space Engineers "Sparks of the Future" has caused a bug in my server (PingPerfect). The bug causes:

1) O2/H2 generators to not function properly.

2) Air Vents set to depressurize do not fill O2 Tanks.

3) Hydrogen and Oxygen do not drain from the players suit when it should.

I watched several YouTube videos to ensure that I was setting the O2/H2 generators up correctly. When I was setting up the generators to test on a separate grid, I noticed my hydrogen was not draining even though I was using my jetpack. I decided to trouble shoot the problem on my own.

I had added a few new mods to my server so I first decided to remove them to see if they were the cause of the bug. That did not work. Next I decided to try removing all my mods and joining back. Same result, the bug was still present. My third attempt was loading anew game of single player using the same mods I used on the server, this actually worked. Everything was working as it should in single player.

With this I knew it was a server side issue, so my last attempt was to completely wipe the old server and start over in vanilla. While in the freshly wiped server without mods, I was still encountering the bug. If you know how to fix this please let me know!

Thank you!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I’ve the same issue. I have a hosting provider for our dedicated server and it occurs on the hosted server. When I set up a hosted dedicated server on my pc and had people join it worked as intended (mining, h2/o2/energy worked). When I transferred this world directly to the server host, the bugs reappeared, even using the config file I created unaltered.

Specifics: Survival server dedicated host with following bugs since dlc dropped. (This does not occur with all hosts as I have tested it hosting myself and it worked fine.)

1. No h2, o2, energy usage by character in suit

2. Mining destroys voxels but does not produce ore

I hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file