This object is in archive! 

[1.195 - Sparks of the Future] No Weather on Old Save (Doesnt work with Admin Menu either)

Off Ron shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Wanted to start Playing and try out the new Weather System.

I tried to force Spawn it, via the Admin Menu, but no luck. I tried another old save without any Mods, and had the same Result.

As soon i created a new world, it worked fine.

I realy wouldnt like to start over a new world.

Video Proof

//Edit: I own all the Mods beside the Frostbite Dont know if it makes a diffrence or not

Replies (7)

photo

I have the same problem, although it spawns when i force it. It wont spawn randomly

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Can you please provide us with a save of your world where you are experiencing this issue? Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Sorry for the Late Response, here is the Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jc52xk09qcp6m4l/Creative1.zip/file

photo

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qy0aa55t5wzo8vu/Truffel_Pack_V2_blueprintworld.zip/file

I have about 200 mods on this world, but none of them are affecting weather. They're either physics, additional blocks, npcs, rebalance mods made by me and such. Weather should work, i used weather random generators before as mods (available in the workshop), but i removed them, cleared weather and it still wont work even if i force random weather. Its clear/none all the time. I can force a weather like rain or storms/etc, and it works, but randomness does not.

This world is my local copy of a dedicated server world im playing on with friends, and it has the same issue. Either the environmental settings of the earthlike planet are borked or something related to older save files. Its originally from before the frostbite update.

photo

I had this with Deep Scarce Resources mod(the mod is fixed now). But you say "even after removing mods". So I don't know :(

photo

I fixed this issue. All mods adding ores/modding the environment/earth/planet files break the weather randomness. Contacted mod authors of the affected mods in my modpack. Not sure about the OP issue though!

photo

Thank you :)

photo

Hello, Engineers!

As this thread is rather old, as well as last comments, let me ask if any of you are still experiencing it? Is it bug, or was it really caused by the mods you used?

Please let me know about the current state.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!