Stairs & Catwalk not connecting, wtf guys?!?

Wolfgang shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

i just bought the decorative 2 dlc pack and wanted to build some catwalks. but i noticed, that it is not possible to simply connect the stairs with the correspondig catwalk part. well... u can turn it upside down, but thats just stupid.

i am wondering how this bug can still exist although many other players reported this in and nothing happened. why am i spending money for something, which is longtime broken and wont get fixed??? in my eyes, this is simple incompetence and fraud. especially concerning a dlc pack which only purpose is to serve for decorative needs!!!

i expect to get this fixed asap!!

Replies (3)

photo

after trial and error testing, it is obvious, that the stairs are the problem. the catwalk parts are connecting fine, but the connection points on the stairs are upside down. i am wondering, why i still have to do the beta testing for such obvious errors? how can this be released in such a poor condition??? something like this should be able to fix in no time.

photo

Do you mean a downwards stairs next to a catwalk? Well of course they won't connect. They use diagonal grid cells. For the same reason two stairs won't connect. Got nothing to do with connection points. That's just how a block based system works.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file