4 bugs in 1 video

GH228 shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

While i was trying to make a video, with proofs of my 2 bugs + 1 bug with "Hydravlic press" + 1 bug, that i found while i was trying to build bug-construction.All bugs are in 1 video, that is uploading now to the Youtube. Here will be link:

https://youtu.be/Nm7usK7v438

And 1 very interesting bug: Why after i go to the settings press save the game. After this i try to go to the main menu and i see the choses: save and quit, not save and quit, cancel. Why i cant go the main menu without this choses after i have saved the game?

I''am really want to help Space engineers developers to create the most real-life game.

I've bought steam-version of the game.

Сould you give me this game one more time, I don’t have money for another one. This is for my brother. He also really liked the game.if not, then no I will not be upset. I'am really want to give him it.

Thank you Keen Software House for this beautiful game.

Best Answer
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies (3)

photo

i really watched this video over 5 times/ i find problem why in first bug does this structure flyes. it may be caused by the ships landing gears. there were activated.

photo

352.59 m/s WORLD RECORD OF SPEED!!!

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file