Offline MOD / World Compatibility

Felix L. shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

Why do i need an internet-connection to load 'downloaded' Mods?

Why are the saved worlds not avaible while starting the game offline?

I think it should be implementable to not having this problems...

Replies (1)

photo

It used to be completely offline. But Keen for NO REASON moved alot of sh*t online. Likely as a setup phase in a plan to bleed our wallets.

I have started to hate this company.

Check your steam folder in "Workshop" then 244850 the mods are in there. But they are not named.

Just mod ids. If its steam forcing them to do this - they are idiots. If its keen they are idiots.

They don't add stuff to the game under the idea that they will add more bugs. Meanwhile they move most of the game online (When it worked perfectly fine offline) and now nothing works.

Even controller support is useless. Every time I switch to the control it crashes, with many other issues.

They are destroying this game. Keen, whoever is running things is going to end your company. Mark my words.

photo

I have all but given up on this game. The most potential I have ever seen in a game completely squandered.

I'm happy to buy the couple 3d meshes you put out to support you. (Meanwhile modders add hundreds on the daily for no money.

Yes business costs money. However one of the business costs is the money you ignore in favor of honer and integrity.

If you follow that path you earn loyal fans. Not just fans. Fans that will support anything you do.

That is priceless. I would have been one if them, but to prove my point I will not support anything keen does until they change direction.

Medieval egineers is removed from my library. I bought it to support keen. Id love a refund.

SE will be next. I leave it there because I have a VERY small ember of hope smouldering.

Unfortunately, a couple people saying this will have no effect. The mindless masses will dictate the product we get. And that is the problem.

Keen is dead.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file