Transfer owner ship bug, Multiplayer game

At Cakuzma shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

if you get into a bed or any item that lets you sit down (bed, toilet, seat, anything) it transfers ownership to you , if its a enemy base / ship it transfers to you , no more needing to grind each block down , it also effects program blocks each time you dock with something as it will give you "ownership changed, please recompile"

"shown in the frostbite senerio, good trick to not get the turrets to shoot u as your now the owner of the base" <--- Video Link

"same faction teammates" <--- Video Link

"enemies (easy to take over players ships in multiplayer)" <--- Video Link

Replies (4)

photo

Been doing a bit of research here.. when i start an empty world put down control seat, programmable block, power source go in and out of the control seat nothing happens, everything works fine. As soon as soon as i do the same in the frostbite scenario with turned on ingame scripts the programmable block complains about ownership changed, every time i use a seat.

So it kind of seems this problem is mostly frostbite-scenario related, guess not many people take the outro of the scenario by the word and start some multiplayer survival game on top of the scenario world.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Please, can we get this fix.

photo

it doesn't work single-player, also.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file