random crashing with amd ryzen 7 3700x

robert brown shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

as the title states i get a random crash within 15 min of playing .. i also looked at my cpu's and i noticed it was only using one core.. attached is the picture

Replies (8)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

54 days ago, guys. Do we even have hope? Or the developers are working on the console port and just stopped caring about their most loyal PC fans?

photo
photo

i really would like to play this game, this is ridiculous... i need a fix.. if anybody at all can help let me know what info i need to send and what i can do to fix this problem so i can atleast play the dang game

photo

@robert Brown , i"m in the same boat man , almost everyone with a AMD Ryzen CPU is having issues (i've seen like twenty'ish bug reports on it already with togerther like 800 votes since a couple of days.we will have to wait untill Keen stops ignoring it and pushes a update to fix it.

photo

Hardware: RX 5700 XT 8GB

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Mem: 64GB DDR4 3000 MHz

please KSWH get some AMD hardware for testing, this hardware has been out for over 8 months now, game has been broken for this long for me too.

photo

They are into XBox now. You are no longer relevant. Me too.

photo
photo

I've been experiencing the same thing. I thought it was some setting so I dialed everything back with no luck. I'm running a Ryzen 7 3700X, 32gb of ram, with an EVGA RTX 2070 Super and 2 1TB NVME drives for storage. There doesn't seem to be anything specific that triggers it. I could be placing a block and it just freezes for 5 or 10 seconds (no its not saving), Other times I could just be standing there looking at the build considering what to do next and it freezes. Other times it freezes long enough for me to start wondering if I need to get task manager involved.

You guys really need to get on the ball with this. This isn't a good look to have a problem like this go on for so long. The constant freezes are on display in content creator's lets play's now. And lets plays ARE your advertisement. I had no idea about Space Engineers until coming across some videos on YouTube. I think it was Captainjack's, and Splitsies videos that got me interested. Imagine if my first impression of the game was watching what this guy went through with a Ryzen setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srgl9ALP8nM He's getting constant freezes through the entire video and that's with him doing edits.

If you want people to buy the game, you cannot have this on display. Intel is on the back burner these days, they are overpriced for marginal performance gains if any. The world is in an economic slump and anyone building a system is carefully considering price to performance. Ryzen is and has been checking a lot of boxes for people the past couple years. If word gets out that your software doesn't play well with their systems they will not pick you over their budgets. Start treating this like the threat to your bottom line that it deserves to be.

photo

21 Month later still have the same Problem like u.

photo
photo

Same here i have Ryzen 7 3700X 16 GB of ram and gtx 1080ti

i have recently upgraded from intel cpu to amd Ryzen since then the game crashes every 5-10 min

photo

I must say this is not just the ryzen 3700x but also 3900x

photo

it is 21/12 2022 and I have an AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core Processor.

I have the problems described above and have all the DLC's.

What gives?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file