Render Overloaded/Lock ups while flying Large Grid ships

Scott Gubbins shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Every time I attempt to fly in a large grid ship my game will freeze and lock up every 2-3 seconds for about 1-2 seconds locked.. flying in any direction will cause it, even simply rotating with a gyro will cause the lock ups. I have no issue with small grid or spacesuit flying at all, it just seems to happen with large grid only. The experimental mode menu shows Render Overloaded each time it locks up.

I'm running an Intel I5 6600k CPU with 16 gigs ram and NVidia GTX1070 GPU. It started immediatly after the frostbite update, i haven't had this issue for a long time, and now it happens whenever i fly a large grid ship. The last bug submitted was 18 months ago that was remotely close to this issue, so i figured it would be good to inform that it happened after the Frostbite update. It does the same thing no matter what video settings I set.. from All low to All high, same problem.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file