frostbite body and crate inventory vanish

Murray Webb shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

In playing the new frostbite scenario I can access loot crates and bodies for up to a minute some times longer but then can go into the same crate/body and it does not open again. Instead, I can see only inventories for anything else in the ship/structure. This did not happen much when the scenario first started but is easily repeatable since the first day I played. To clarify this is not cargo, refinery armoury, or other normal blocks that has storage.

Replies (4)

photo

I think you can fix this by clicking on the helmet icon in the inventory menu. It says "view inventory of interacted item" or something like that. This is an issue since the freight blocks were added to the game.

photo

Yes the "bug" is the focus on wrong container so instead showing content of body it "select" the "building" content tab and lots of people like me dont figure out this before long time.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Just adding, when playing 2 player on the Frostbite scenario, hosting it on my gaming pc, I can access the inventories for a time after starting up the game but after my friend logs in and we are playing for a few minutes, I lose the ability to see inside crates or bodies but my friend often retains this ability. Occasionally though, even he will lose the ability until we shut down the game and start again.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file