This object is in archive! 

WindTurbine Server Crash v1.194.080

slimeradio shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at SpaceEngineers.Game.EntityComponents.GameLogic.MySharedWindComponent.Update10()
at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyParallelEntityUpdateOrchestrator.UpdateAfterSimulation10()
at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyParallelEntityUpdateOrchestrator.DispatchAfterSimulation()
at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyEntities.UpdateAfterSimulation()
at Sandbox.Game.World.MySector.UpdateAfterSimulation()
at Patched_Sandbox.Game.World.MySessionUpdateComponents_0(Object )
at Sandbox.Game.World.MySession.Update(MyTimeSpan updateTime)

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? To report a bug into our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello!

If could provide more info, I would provide more info. But all I have - crash tracker.

What you can do - add a try/catch in before enter loop & crash with better exception. I will report you if I find errors.

This error is 100% related to new update, and I guess it is core error in memory synchronization.

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

photo

Hello!

Are you still experiencing this issue on the new update? Any additional information will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!