[Frostbite Scenario] design issues.

DaemosDaen shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

While playing the Frostbite I fond that almost all the vehicles were underpowered, this can easily be fixes for most of the vehicles by just adding batteries and charging while connected, but the 'PublicTransportDrone' has no connector and the single reactor cannot not keep up with ships overall power needs. it is currently sitting on top of the station, unable to move.

Replies (1)

photo

3 Drones issues also

-Beforethe Lockdown gate :

The small walker drone guarding the Gaz lift gate dont have any power.

-after the Lockdown gate :

The 2 small flying drones have empty battery i beleive after flying too long in the tunnels.

Suggest :

- Add some sort of "power station" with 1 sensor, when player is around 20 meters (not top or bottom) it will power them and unlock. Could also be done from script side if more easy for fix

photo

I've played through the scenario twice and the one which drops through the roof in the archives never works right either. Usually its battery is dead and if you rush there before it is, it often crashes into the beam which is supposed to drop.

photo

Better yet!!!!

Add a Grid / Block tag that can only be set in Creative or Scenario Editor so that they have Unlimited Power untill a certain amount of the Grid Ownership is Changed. (Either Blown Off or Hacked.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file