v2-Gunboat spawning in wrong area?

43Dark Nero shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

I spawned back at my base where me and my girl were building after i tried to take on a minelayer. A gunboat decided to show up and i thought it was just a regular ship but it wasn't. Apparently it's a drone that's supposed to spawn 2 km away from a SPRT ship but.. that was over 8km away at the time. https://spaceengineers.fandom.com/wiki/V2-Gunboat

Edit: I remember taking one of their ships and then breaking it down. Might had been what spawned it. I didn't keep any piece left.. So i don't know why it would spawn it nearby.

It ended up targeting our base after i tried to get into a fight with it thinking it would just buzz off but no it's a drone and it took out our respawn. It just makes me upset this happened to me and ended up upsetting her. I don't know if you guys knew about the drones spawning in the wrong places or not.. but.. it hurt a lot not being able to respawn at our base.. I get pirates are toggleable, but we had them on for the heck of it since it's default.

Edit: thankfully we had a back up

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file