Remote Control "Precision Mode" not working with hydrogen thrusters

David Jelen shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Hey :)

when i try to use the remote control's precision mode with my ship, which only has hydrogen thrusters, the remote control won't slow down in time and overshoot the target waypoint all the time. this does not happen if i use a ship with atmospheric thrusters.

i tired that in vanilla, without any mods.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I am still experiencing the bug :/

precision mode/autopilot works fine with atmospheric thrusters but still not with hydrogen thrusters...

photo
photo

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing the same issues! Attached is a demonstration video, drone is locked to 20m/s and in Precision Mode, but overshoots both waypoints completely... same setup works perfectly fine with atmospheric thrusters.

photo

Same here

photo

exactly the same problem as in the video, yes :/

photo
photo

I am also experiencing the issue. Remote control auto-pilots using hydrogen thrusters are always overshooting in precision mode.

This is a pain from the perspective of trying to produce a cargo drone that can be quickly and easily refueled with plentiful ice, rather than with slow to recharge batteries or with scarce uranium.

photo

How is this tagged as outdated? I still have this issue. I made several cargo drones with hydrogen exclusive thrust and the drones only start slowing down once they reached the waypoint. I tested this several times, even with a new safe game without any mods and a freshly built drone (instead of using a blueprint).

photo

I still have the same problem! And it seems a lot of people still have.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file