Jukebox and ingame music overlap

Azulberry shared this bug 4 years ago
Reported

In planet atmosphere, no mods, multiplayer server.

Whenever you jukebox plays I can only hear it when the music volume is up, but that also increases the in-game music which overlaps with the jukebox and drowns it out.

Replies (7)

photo

UPDATE: i can play all the sounds except the music on the jukebox

photo

Same happened to me on Creative in space, that is being run on a friend's computer (We're playing online)

photo

Hello, Dante!

Thank you for letting us know, we will investigate this issue.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
photo

Hello, Azulberry and Dante!

Thank you for the original post and further update. I have since reproduced this issue and reported it internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I'm encountering the same problem here and there's no fix yet. In game music is overlapping with jukebox playlist.

photo

Have this same problem. The default music that constantly plays in background is annoying and I always want to use a jukebox or sound block to select what I want to hear but the background music drowns out everything from those blocks. If there is a way to turn that off but not the jukebox and sound block would be perfect.

photo

Seems to only happen when changing the volume - not 100% sure though

photo

Also having the same issue, have a base built on a asteroid in space and the games ambient music is overpowering the jukebox and both are controlled by the games music volume setting. Any way to fix this yet?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file