Server Mod Bugs

Xheberiotion shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Heya Fellow Spengineers,

Me and some friends are having a Server on 1 of our Machines we play on, everything works fine that way. We thought of upgrading it to an 24/7 Server so we dont have to keep the Hosting Machine Active the whole time. So we transfered the Server World and everything (except mods) to the Server we wanna use for it. Problem now is that the Mods we use arent getting loaded correctly at all. We got Medical Facilities running on the Local Machine but on the Server itself its not loading at all, placing the Block on the Server itself results in getting Connection Lost and drop to main menu.

Couldnt find any Solution for it yet Online so I start a Bug Report on it here.

These Medical Facilities give us our Spawnpoint we got currently so loosing that results in loosing the Ship or having to Travel back to it.

The same is with different Mods aswell (Console instantly shows Mod is up to date even after deleting the mods etc).

Anyone got an Idea or heard of that unusual bug?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Only way I was able to fix that problem of not having the mods loading, is upload them manually through FTP. The Server somehow doesnt want to Download some of the Mods and instead says "uptodate" on it, Download is starting and Bandwidth is being used but the Mod Folder and stuff isnt there, but the Server sees it somehow. Using the Steam Space Engineers Dedicated Server for it on an Windows Server 2019. The Server can handle everything fine without any problems when Hosted, except that Bug where it wont Download any Mods.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file