The game breaking merge blocks. They constantly stop the game.

Yt Noyz shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Have 100s of hours. And when I try to use merge blocks with rotors, pistons, or mounted hard to deck and move ship to it. Something 90% of the time goes haywire. It will work a few times but then everything stops working.

Rotors stop turning. Pistons will stop moving. Pistons that move the merge to the ship. Or Pistons that move the ship to the merge. This is a f'n MAJOR broken game feature! And it's been a problem for years. And in the past you people say the same thing - maybe we'll try.

It isn't helping game immersion or continuity when the way a major component has to be burned out with a grinder and haul the makings with you when you need to use this. It's a game breaker for me. And you guys treatment of the issue is next to insulting to us players the way you have continuously shine it on - for all this time.

I understand that this will go ignored by KEEN like usual. But I will leave pretty some and see if your Star Citizen-like attitude about not doing the right thing ever stops.

A lot of really mad and disappointed gamers out here over this. Isn't developing "and" most importantly the selling of these games how you make a living?

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file