Remote Control disconnecting at docking/dedocking

Servitor shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

I have the following basic setup:

A large ship (with an control chair on wich the character sits) , of course with antenna etc.

And a small ship with a remote control and also antenna and stuff.

The small ship is docked to the large ship via connector (the round ones wich allow items to flow).

Bevore last update it worked like this:

Go to remote control on small ship and take control, dedock small ship and fly with it.

Whats now happening:

Go to remote control on small ship and take control, dedock, connection to remote control lost.

the connection can be reestablished via k-menu, but its a little annoying, because meanwhile the connecttor is yellow again and preventing the small ship from moving away.

The same "connection lost" thing is happening after docking too.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

I was able to reproduce the issue, remote control disconnected only after unlock of connectors though.

I reported the issue and someone will look at it. If you still experience the bug also after lock of connectors, please let us know.

Thank you!

photo

I have the same issue when connecting, or disconnecting.

I tried it in a passenger seat on the remote ship, and I also tried it while standing next to the ship. Same result.

photo

Another thing is if I power down, (Using the button Y) I get kicked out. I'm pretty sure that's because the remote loses power, but it would be nice to be able to still have access to the machine, and to be able to power it back up.

photo
photo

Really? It's been 6 7 months, and this is now only "considered"? I hope that was a mis-click, and the bug has been resolved long ago.

I wouldn't know, I stopped playing when the bug-squashing updates stopped rolling in.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file