This object is in archive! 

Game Crashes when starting up or creating a new game

YoutubeTechChannel shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Every time I get Space Engineers has stopped responding or that the graphics driver has crashed.

Windows Event Viewer:

The program SpaceEngineers.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed.

Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown, type 0

Game Log:

SharpDX.SharpDXException: HRESULT: [0x887A0005], Module: [SharpDX.DXGI], ApiCode: [DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED/DeviceRemoved], Message: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

I have no apps open that would cause issues and my graphics card is not overclocked. Every other game works find and I am using the latest drivers. I am using a RTX 2070 Super.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

It seems you are experiencing the same crash reported here: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/general/topic/graphics-driver-crash-error-since-1319-updatePlease try to set grass density in graphic options to 0 and let us know if it helped you.

Kind RegardsKeen Software House: QA Department

photo

It did not help.

photo

Hello, YoutubeTechChannel,

as this thread is rather old now, can I please ask if you are still experiencing it even nowadays (v198) in any shape or form?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!