[1.199.023] Grids with tight margins merge after pasting

Slushtrap Gamer shared this bug 2 years ago
Reported

After experimenting a little i found a potentially serious bug. Through the pictures you will notice that the piston and the blocks on it within the container can be freely moved, however after being pasted both grids merge as one, making the piston unable to move anymore. I have also included the blueprint for how to produce this bug.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Slushtrap Games!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing.

You think it might be possible to provide whole save file with this BP already in it?

Because... well... your BP is kinda broken after pasting. But when I try to build grid that looks the same, my behavior is waaaay to different - the blocks are not merged, the piston is still able to move those, but I get crazy klang after pasting the grid instead. So having your world with your settings might help me, to try to build in on my own and investigate further.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have remade the red block, but its not extendend. I have found that when pasted like this the grids don't merge, atleast shouldn't most of the time. All you have to do is extend the piston, and copy and paste a few times, and at one point the two grids will merge into one.

photo

Hello, Slushtrap,

thanks for providing the new BP. It was indeed helpful in reproducing this issue.

I did put it into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file