This object is in archive! 

[1.198] Show on HUD small grid not working

jandra nybro shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Large grid works just fine, it's just small grid gets nothing.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, jandra nybro,

thanks for sharing your issue with us. However, I was not able to make this functionality behave wrongly, when tried.

/c2851c3b732b3013d9246ed9c0c04c54

Works the same on the small grid and the big grid as well. Please make sure the grid is powered and there is an working antenna on the grid. Should work like that.

If you are sure you are meeting these requirements (power, antenna) and it is still not working for you, can I please ask either for the save file (that would be better) or blueprint of the grid that is misbehaving?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!