This object is in archive! 

[1.197.180] Texture on savannah tree messed up

Marco Leise shared this bug 3 years ago
Solved

This bug has been occurring since some time, maybe when Pertam was introduced as I was told. There is one savannah tree that has messed up texture coordinates on its highest LOD.

To reproduce, use these graphics settings:

• Model detail: High
  • Tree render distance: 4500m (that's what I used, other values probably work)

What it is supposed to look like:

97264ee67f5565f78efaef15c74846c7

What it actually looks like:

e2efece4ffd292fb1c51282530fc57f3

Thanks for taking a look at this!

Best regards,

Marco

Replies (5)

photo

Yup, found it on Pertam and Earthlike savannah biome. Its like bush made out of pine cones lol.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Thanks for sharing this issue. It was successfully reproduced and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This is still an issue as of 1.198.024. Is there an ETA on a fix? I'd love to run on High quality but I build my bases in Savannah locations quite a bit and these things are all over.

photo

Hello, All!

I appreciate there was a comment about the issue and the latest update. The issue has not yet been fixed but will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers!

This issue shall be already fixed with new game version (v199.020). Closing this thread, now as fixed.

If any of you are still experiencing it even on the newest version, please let us know either by commenting here or opening completely new thread (that´s the better option for us).

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!