This object is in archive! 

[1.194.211] Jetpack doesn't consume Hydrogen after loading a world and flying in a single direction

Proxy shared this bug 3 years ago
Solved

a very specific one where i'm not even 100% sure it's real. but i've tested this multiple times and the result was always consistent.

the bug is simple, if you load a save or create a new world, the first direction that you move in with your jetpack it will not consume any Hydrogen. but as soon as your jetpack fires in any other direction than the one you first moved in it will start using Hydrogen again like normal (this includes any thrust from the dampeners, like from gravity or moving the mouse while flying)

the way to replicate this should be very easy:

1. spawn into an empty world (new or existing, doesn't matter), and make sure your jetpack is off. moving itself doesn't matter, only that the jetpack is not being used.

2. activate your jetpack and hold W, A, S, D, C, or SPACE (only 1 of them) and don't move the mouse (unless you got dampeners off)

3. wait until you're certain it should've used up any fuel

4. tap one of the other directional keys (except the one opposite of what you were holding, for example when holding W, tapping S doesn't work)

5. and now it will start using fuel again

I really hope i found something here.

otherwise i wasted my time recorded myself holding SPACE for 5 minutes: Youtube Video

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Proxy,

thanks for letting us know. Interesting issue that is indeed happening.

First of all, let me tell sorry it took so much time before we get to your issue.

It has been put into our internal system.

If you bump into any other issue, don´t hesitate to write to us again :)

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello!

We'd like to inform you that this issue will be fixed in the next update (version 198). Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello,

this should be fixed in 198.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!