[1.194.208] strange behavior from thrusters on subgrids
a known bug since 2018 and tested a few minutes ago, is still a bug:
Its hard to explain, but easy to replicate or use the blueprint and follow my steps.
- Build or spwan a ship on a planet (must be a ship, if the maingrid is static, no problem)
- set a rotor (far away from center of mass)
- on the rotor set mirrored blocks and a thruster on both sides, showing down
- turn of the rotor
- spawn it on a planet
- use red cockpit
- move it (just to activate thrust)
- hit "1" to turn off rotor
the subcrids on both sides will start rotating, there is a force they is not acting on the center of mass from subgrid
Have a nice day and please tell me if you need more informations.