This object is in archive! 

[1.193.018] Spotlights project backwards

Zurhydryh shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Spotlights placed in my dedicated server are projecting their light opposite the direction they should be.

9385794a3a076da65e6451a3f09fc965In this screenshot I have 2 spotlights facing forward on my craft, and 4 facing down. As can be seen, the 2 forward spotlights are projecting through the craft, onto the rocks behind it, and the 4 down spotlights beams can be seen rising up out of it.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Zurhydryth!

I appreciate this thread is quite old. Is this still a problem that persists for you or has this been resolved? We have had a number of updates since your post and are now on 197.180 so this may have been resolved. Please let me know and I can close this for you if required :)

Kind Regards,

Laura QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!