This object is in archive! 

[1.192.022] Small grid Survival Kit slowly drains hydrogen

Dementiurge shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Since the economy update, small grid Survival Kits have slowly drained hydrogen at a rate of about 0.1 liters per second. They even do this when turned off.

This is particularly injurious in combination with O2/H2 Generators, as they consume their full power input no matter how slowly they are being drained.

Large grid Survival Kits and Med Bays do not present this issue. This is particular to small grid Survival Kits.

Best Answer
photo

I am not able to reproduce the issue, I just tried it and amount of hydrogen was the same even after 5 minutes. Isn't it possible it was some different block? Currently there is exactly the same issue as you reported, it is just with hydrogen thrusters and not with survival kit.

If it still happens to you, could upload the bluprint?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

photo

I am not able to reproduce the issue, I just tried it and amount of hydrogen was the same even after 5 minutes. Isn't it possible it was some different block? Currently there is exactly the same issue as you reported, it is just with hydrogen thrusters and not with survival kit.

If it still happens to you, could upload the bluprint?

Kind Regards

photo

I can't reproduce the issue now.

Seems most likely I was mistaken, as I thought I had ruled out hydrogen thrusters.

photo

Hi there,

I have the same bug. how I reproduced it.

1) Start new Star System Survival (default settings)

2) Get some stone and throw it into the survival kit

3) Start Ingot production (100x)

And there it is.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

It´s quite long time from when the issue was originally posted. Is it still happening to you, or was it fixed meanwhile?

Thanks for letting us know.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!