[1.192.019] Drill collision box is incorrect

kotomaran shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

The drill shows its box in red although this red box perfectly fits in place. If I try to remove obstacles then placing the drill normally and adding obstacles back (what is suprisingly possible) the drill will push whole construction in a spinning movement.

https://youtu.be/VCLDy6p-9TQ

Best Answer
photo

Hello,

Thank you for the report, however this is long known issue with subgrids, which I am not really sure if we are able to fix because it seems to be bound to havoc engine which we use.

Since there is no place between subgrid and main grid, it just pushes whole grid uncontrollably. I would recommend to build pistons one block further from the grid to avoid the collision to make this work.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies (1)

photo

Hello,

Thank you for the report, however this is long known issue with subgrids, which I am not really sure if we are able to fix because it seems to be bound to havoc engine which we use.

Since there is no place between subgrid and main grid, it just pushes whole grid uncontrollably. I would recommend to build pistons one block further from the grid to avoid the collision to make this work.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file