This object is in archive! 

[1.191.xxx] Inventory ... freezing?, breaking? degrading?

Steve shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Playing on a dedicated server.

Bug is happening for the two of us that regularly use the server.

After a server reset everything is fine.

After maybe a half hour the inventory starts bugging out. Can't move things into containers/anything. Or at least can't see that we're moving things and can only see what is in our inventory before it starts bugging out. If I'm pretty much empty and go pick up some stone for example, I won't see the stone in the inventory. If I try to move anything that's in my inventory into a container, I won't see it leave my inventory or see what's in the container.

I've only tried on the one grid, but at different (unconnected) systems e.g. separated storage containers, and even lockers.

Makes the game unplayable, and a restart of the server is needed. Then it works fine, for a while.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

We are experiencing a similar issue, just that a server restart doesnt change anything for us. Here, so you can upvote:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/general/topic/a-lot-of-inventory-de-sync-since-update-1-191

photo

Hello Steve!

I appreciate this thread is quite old. Does this issue still persist on 197.075?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!