[1.191.105][DS] Keen server ping issue

József Szabó shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Roadtrip or more known as ping is terrible on Keen dedicated servers (180ms-200ms).

I am from Hungary and I am playing on FR2. This means that the ping in normal circumstances shouldn't exceed 50ms or 70ms at most, which is also shown in the server selection screen.

Sadly no matter what I do on which Keen server, I always have at least 180ms ping, and that's the lowest. I tried the Czech server, which is the nearest country with Keen server and I had the exact same numbers there too.

My connection can't be the problem as I have 120Mbit/s internet and I have no issue playing with people from the US or Russia in other games.

I wrote this report since player numbers are very low on all Keen servers, and I am pretty sure this is the main cause behind it. I want to play on official servers with friends, strangers and with a solid 50ms ping.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Yourtopic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue asit will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file