[1.191.105] Tool sound looping issues
- This is with Realistic sound mode on, whilst on foot in a non-atmospheric environment, with helmet closed.
- Equip tool
- Look at a valid target to use the tool on (e.g. rock for drill, block for grinder)
- Left click, wait for tool to start working, then release
- Left click and then release
- Observe sounds playing whilst tool not working, sounds getting stuck, etc.
Reproduction rate: ~50% (over about 10 tries)
When sounds are stuck, they can be stopped by pressing Esc.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
MB: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3-CF
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
OS: Windows 10 Pro 1809 (Build 17763.557)
RAM: 16GB DDR4