[1.190.009] Option to rename blocks is missing

Rhah shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

I'm not sure what caused it, but I no longer have the ability to rename blocks. The option is missing entirely. I am the sole owner of the blocks I wish to rename. Setting no owner has no effect. This happens on previously built blocks and newly built blocks after a server restart on both static and ship grids. Server has been restarted, my client has been restarted, and my computer has been restarted. All to no avail. Other users do not have this issue and it did not start until about 2-3 hours ago. This is a DS running via Torch, since the main KSH DS manager won't start for me at all. I have a separate ticket in for that.

How do I regain the ability to rename blocks?

Replies (2)

photo

I play on my friend's dedicated server and was noticing this also not only the change name box was missing but the buttons to display on hud and show block in terminal & toolbar config button was missing. The server is set to reboot every so often and just rebooted near 12 AMish MST and noticed the block name and other buttons are back...........aahhhh the joys of a dedicated multiplayer server.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file