[1.189.142] Cockpit oxygen spawning is possible?

Bryan Dolan shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

I've noticed an interesting glitch... With my cockpit powered, I filled it with oxy via an oxygen bottle. Then when I sit in it, if I open my helmet, I use cockpit oxygen, and will eventually run out. If I close the helmet, though, it uses suit oxygen- which is instantly replenished from the cockpit... which does NOT use oxygen in the exchange. I've kept my character alive on mars on a 24/7 DS for approximately 50hrs this way, never once pulling oxy from an oxygen generator (though I did hydro, through bottles). Note that I have since connected the same cockpit to an oxy generator, and it uses ice whether or not I have the helmet open.

I've tested- if the cockpit does NOT have any oxygen in it, no refill is performed. If I helmet-off it until the cockpit hits 'low' oxygen then close the helmet, the refill is slow, but still indefinite. Not a gamebreaker by any means, but it doesn't strike me as a works-as-designed.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file