[1.189.044] Invalid down scaling for upgrade modules using Multiplicative ModifierType

Kevin03YZFR1 shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

When manually editing values for upgrade modules for both Productivity and PowerEfficiency, when using "Multiplicative" values greater than 0 and less than 1, the core code does not properly calculate the correct output in game when turning off or removing a module until restart.

Steps to recreate are below:

1. Edit the CubeBlocks.sbc for the Power Efficiency Module

2. Change <ModifierType>Additive</ModifierType> to <ModifierType>Multiplicative</ModifierType>

3. Change <Modifier>1.2228445</Modifier> to <Modifier>0.5</Modifier>

4. Load the mod into a new world and build a powered Refinery

5. Build 4 Power Efficiency Modules onto the Refinery and observe the increase in power requirements

6. Turn off and/or remove the PowerEfficiency modules and observe that the efficiency rating is now a factor far greater than 100%

Please note that this affects BOTH Productivity and PowerEfficiency.

I have reported this bug before in the old forum on May 30, 2018 however, this is still an issue. Please assist in getting this corrected as I have a feature that I would like to implement on my server but cannot until this is corrected.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file