{1.188.105] It is possible to steal oxygen and hydrogen from tanks even when access denied

LordTylus shared this bug 5 years ago
Reported

Hello there,

today I noticed that you can steal Oxygen and Hydrogen from tanks even when they are access denied.

I just need to hack one of them for example on an argentavis and set it to stockpile. Then it pull all oxygen from the other tank.

Its actually pretty cool, but I think this should not be possible.

Because why would Tanks need ownership in the first place if they can only hold bottles and can easily be emptied by any other tank of any other ownership.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

1. Same true for batteries. You can set your own to 'recharge' and drain other batteries in such way.

2. Tanks are emptied during grinding. Without ability to drain tanks, all that 'cargo' (or energy) will be lost.

3. Thrusters do not have permissions, yet receive fuel, it stands to reason that fuel line either has no security or something can fake an 'I'm thruster, feed me' signal.

photo

Still preset in 197. You can steal o2 out of tanks belonging to a different player you have enemy relation with

space pirates for example.

Its not a huge deal but as Andrey said the same also applies for batteries.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Thank you for reporting the issue, we successfully reproduced it and forwarded to our programmer team.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file