[1.188.105] Air Vents pressurizing deep space

Bryan Dolan shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

Hello! I've run into a problem where my air vents are pressurizing deep space, for a loss of oxygen. Fortunately, it's a creative world- so these hundred air vents, connected to a matching number of oxy generators, are pumping oxy into deep space forevermore.

It is worth note, this is happening inside the non-sealable shell of a very large, unfinished ship (if un-geared from the single block station, it lags the game pretty bad, even without moving). It's 450 blocks long, overall- so, 1,125m. They seem to like doing this on their own sometimes, but I've found a reliable way to reproduce the problem: Close the doors, save & reload the world, and open the doors. To space.

Screenshots attached- vendsBlowing, a raw screenshot; openToSpace, with the (visible) openings to deep space circled.

World file attached- Pressure Problem.zip. The doors are closed, in the world, so just push the button on the platform (if you don't spawn on it, it's the little bent stick-thing in front of/above the ship inside the big one) and the doors will open (or close, it uses the toggle function). Yes, this is a modded build, including modded doors; no, I have reason to believe the mods are not at fault- the vents should be seeing the wide-open back of the vessel regardless of modded door activities. (Note: Those aren't the only holes. Est. total 30 (large) openings to space, with the 3 doors open)

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues. The attached world will help a lot.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file