[1.188.1] Vents in hangars try to pressurise the open room

JV shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

Hi,

I've set up a hangar with air vents. Connected to the hangar (via an airlock made from a pair of vanilla doors) is a pressurised room.

If I open the hangar doors, it depressurises as expected and the lights on the hangar vents turn yellow.

If I then enter the hangar (through the airlock keeping one door shut at all times) from the pressurised room, the vents in the hangar turn green, start working and try to pressurise the open hangar.

If I close the outer door of the airlock the vents turn yellow again but go green if the hangar doors are closed and then re-opened.

If I save and reload the world, the vents operate as expected (until any of the above process is repeated).

I've tested this both with vanilla doors and with some modded airlocks (from Rotary Airlocks and PassageIntersections mods) and the issue is the same for both.

Tested in single player (creative unmodded) and on a DS (survival modded) with the same results.

Cheers

JV.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file