[1.188.1 SP] Rotor Detailed Info Current Angle update problems

SileniusFF shared this bug 5 years ago
Solved

With 1.88.1 patch Rotor Detailed info is now always visible (at least in SP), but sometimes it displays incorrect values. It seems that when rotor is not rotating Detailed info wont update itself. Turning Rotor On-Off forced the update.

As far as i was able to test, bug occurs when rotor is stopped when Detailed Info is not open.

To illustrate here is test setup with instructions:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569650791

Additionally it seems that now Rotor Detailed Info is only updated now when K menu is open and as far as i know this is only so with rotors. I am aware of planned changes to Detailed Info syncing on servers, but changes also impacted single player.

Are there any plans to change SP further in this regard? Reason for asking is Easy Automation 2.0 script (sort of meta coding language for SE) which among other things parses Detailed Info and enables to use parsed value in EA code. It adds additional layer of gameplay to SE without the need to learn c# for many people (me included of course ;) . Unfortunately without EA access to many values (even if in SP only) makes the script less useful.

Replies (1)

photo

Detailed information, which supposedly was fixed is one problem. Just read they are going to disable Custom Data on dedicated servers, crapp, Easy Automation won't work, terrible.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file