[1.188.022] Buttonpanel won't trigger timer blocks
since the last Update (188.022 Atmospheric and help) Buttonpanels with checked Option "Anyone can use" won't trigger or start Timerblocks anymore. Still, for an admin allowed to use all terminals everything is okay.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a Timerblock (1min), set ownership to NPC or other player
- Build a Buttonpanel, set owner to the same character
- Set Panel to "Anyone can use"
- Set Action for 1 Button to Start/Trigger Timerblock
- Turn of all admin override features (no "Can use all terminal blocks")
- Use Button
What happens: Button sound plays, but Timer stays inactive
What's expected: Timer should start countdown (or do programmed action immediately)
Tested on DS, Timer and button set to an NPC
Other functions like turning on/off doors and lights do still work as expected.