This object is in archive! 

[1.187.xx] H2 and O2 Bottles in inventory show on HUD even if they are empty

Icy Axe shared this bug 5 years ago
Solved

Hi, title explains it all.

I get killed a lot because of that. I am on planet with 2 or 3 bottles minding my own buissines welding and stuff suddenly last second i get sound "fuel critical" and i usually die. Some times bottles on HUD don't show when they are empty sometimes they are not.

This is happening in MP.

Replies (6)

photo

I think the HUD bottle icon should show full coloured in bottle like it currently does when the bottle is full, but should empty on the hud as the bottle empties. You would only need to show Full, 3/4 1/2 1/4 EMPTY stages I think. Maybe even blink when it gets to 1/4 full?

photo

Hello,

I tried to reproduce it but bottle always disappeared when it became empty. Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue? To report a bug into our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it.

@Jamie, I would suggest to create an idea, it is not a bug.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

The problem is I can't get cause or conditions that reproduce this one, it happens so randomly, but the thing is usually when it happens I have 2, 3 H2 bottles on me on Earth Like, planet.

This only happen to me on dedicated multiplayer, while I was playing with my friends.

I will try go back to planets to see if this still happens.

photo

I've seen this when using HUD replacement mods, but not with the vanilla HUD in place. Could this be the case?

photo

Nope non-moded server, but enabled experimental.

photo

So I was able to reproduce the issue, it happens to me if I reconnect with bottles already in my inventory. I reported it and someone will look at it.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

It should be fixed in hotfix v187.206. Please test it.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!