[1.187] The weapons mod isn't support multiple shoot sounding effect.

tom1 shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

<Weapon>
      <Id>
        <TypeId>WeaponDefinition</TypeId>
        <SubtypeId>USN_Mark7_300</SubtypeId>
      </Id>
      <MissileAmmoData RateOfFire="100000" ShootSoundName="16_50Mk7fire" ShotsInBurst="3"/>
      <ProjectileAmmoData RateOfFire="100000" ShootSoundName="16_50Mk7fire" ShotsInBurst="3"/>
      <ShotSoundName>WepSniperFire</ShotSoundName>
      <NoAmmoSoundName>WepPlayRifleNoAmmo</NoAmmoSoundName>
      <DeviateShotAngle>0.33</DeviateShotAngle>
      <ReleaseTimeAfterFire>1</ReleaseTimeAfterFire>
      <MuzzleFlashLifeSpan>700</MuzzleFlashLifeSpan>
      <AmmoMagazines>
	<AmmoMagazine Subtype="USNMark7_AP" />
        <AmmoMagazine Subtype="USNMark7_HE" />
	<AmmoMagazine Subtype="USNMark7_Nuke" />
      </AmmoMagazines>
	 <Effects>
	  <Effect Action="Shoot" Dummy="muzzle_effect_1" Particle="Explosion_Warhead_15" Loop="false" />
	   <Effect Action="Shoot" Dummy="muzzle_effect_2" Particle="Explosion_Warhead_15" Loop="false" />
	    <Effect Action="Shoot" Dummy="muzzle_effect_3" Particle="Explosion_Warhead_15" Loop="false" />
		  </Effects>
	<ReloadTime>15000</ReloadTime>
    </Weapon>
There is my sbc file from my weapons.

In my mod, I place two dummy (muzzle_projectile and muzzle_missile) in the barrel.

So, the weapons able fire projectile and missile, if the player switch the ammo.

After the 1.187, the se isn't support multiple shoot sounding effect anymore.

<MissileAmmoData RateOfFire="100000" ShootSoundName="16_50Mk7fire" ShotsInBurst="3"/>
      <ProjectileAmmoData RateOfFire="100000" ShootSoundName="16_50Mk7fire" ShotsInBurst="3"/>
So, when the player switch to another ammo and fire. It will not play the sound effect.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file