This object is in archive! 

[1.187.206] LCD-Panel Text Edit, Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V not working and Cursor invisible

LordTylus shared this bug 5 years ago
Solved

Hello there,

I just tried to edit the text of an LCD Panel in Single Player. And noticed that I am not able to Copy Paste any Text and move the cursor.

the cursor itself is invisible.

A friend of mine could verify to have the same problem. And we observed that the same seems to be happening to all kinds of text input. The Programmable block for example also has this issue.

Please fix.

Replies (12)

photo

I can also Confirm this bug from todays hotfix

Same as above

Basicly can not copy and paste in to the game

but using GPS button copy from clipboard still works.

photo

I started getting this issue today while trying to work on programming blocks. I can't copy/paste or select all

photo

Confirmed on singleplayer and dedicated server. When I try to move the cursor with the right arrow key and then press the H key it sounds like it is activating something.

photo

Yup. Update broke this. Confirmed in vanilla SP. Also on a Keen Official DS (LCDs only, of course).

photo

Can't paste in my script on the programmable block or select it's code with ctrl-a to replace.

It's very critical BUG!

Please FIX asap. Thx.

photo

CTRL is not working at all - CTRL + A, CTRL+Home etc.

There is no cursor and the bottom buttons is always focused (Ok, Check Code ...).

photo

I have to use the arrow keys first, or hitting space will toggle the 'OK' button at the bottom of the window as well.

photo

Doesnt work for me. Arrows move the highlighted button, but arrows, or even tab wont get the cursor visible or allow me to copypasta

photo

Yup, can't past anything onto LCD's

photo

LCDs, custom data, programmable block code editor. Looks like any time a new overlay window is up it doesn't work. I can copy paste fine in terminal like 'name' and other fields, just not the seperate windows.

Repeat report here: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/general/topic/text-commands-not-working-in-game

photo

Well, glad its not just me, but this is really problematic; I cant update my ships passwords, or easily edit scripts without guessing where I'm typing

photo

Hi,

this issue is already fixed in hotfix 187.207.

photo

I am quite appreciative with that quick fix there; now I can resume decorating dozens of LCDs.

Replies have been locked on this page!