This object is in archive! 

[1.187.089] Safe Zones block laser antenna connection

John Shepard shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Ships within different safe zones with a clear line of sight are unable to connect to each other via laser antenna. Easy to reproduce.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have the same problem. If a safe zone is enabled and active, it blocks the incoming/outgoing laser antenna signal. Once the safe zone is turned off, laser antennas are able to connect.

photo

Hello John!

I appreciate this thread is quite old. Is this still a problem that persists with you? There have been a number of updates since your post and are now on 197.075 so I'm hoping this is no longer an issue. Please let me know and I will either mark this as solved or, ask for some more information.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!