Solved

Reproduction rate:

20/20

Afflicted version: 1.187.088

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load attached world

2. Observe issue

Observed behaviour:

Tried reloading world, quickloading, restarting game, all to no avail. Sometimes the zone is not even functioning, and does not appear in the dropdown in the Safe Zone menu, see this bug report, as well as this one which may be a less severe manifestation from back in 1.187.087.

9e07fd58ce351476d3d77ff5f83af87a

Expected behaviour:

No unsightly death star plans. Safe zones should persist across saves/load/reload, not be there 50% of the time.

Replies (4)

photo

I was able to temporarily resolve this by deleting the SANDBOX_0_0_0_.sbsB1 file, restarting the game and reloading the world, but the next time the file was loaded this bug occurred again, and one of the safe zones had disappeared again. I repeated the procedure but did not even achieve that, instead the bug happened again. I suspect that the .sbsB1 file format is not being read or saved correctly, causing safe zones to be forgotten/corrupted.

photo

Hello GameGibu,

thank you for your bug report. This problem will be investigated and fixed.

photo

Hello,

if I load the world, the safe-zones appear almost same as on your picture. I am going to make a ticket for it right now. Do you know how to reproduce this in a new world? It would help us to know how it happens.

Thank you.

Kind regards,Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It should be fixed in hotfix v187.206.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!